It goes without any questioning that for a company to run efficiently and smoothly, it needs to have a well-equipped customer support team to take care of all the doubts, issues, suggestions, and complaints of their users. Every employee/vendor who is a part of the UPS community can contact the customer support team at USPers to get all their answers relating to UPS and UPSers, the online portal for UPS employees/vendors. The customer support facility (or in this case a helpline contact details) helps bridge the gap between the employees/vendors of the company and the management at United Parcel Services. Hence, here we provide you with the contact details of support team at UPSers to clear all your doubts and issues pertaining to www.upsers.com
Contact number to get in touch with the tech care at UPSers:
- 1800-22-7171 (toll-free)
- 1800-102-7171 (toll-free)
For any other tech care support – 1-888-877-TECH
Addition contact details:
- Domestic – 1-866-742-5877
- International – 1-888-782-7892
For any query regarding pick up of parcel – 1-800-PICK-UPS or 1-800-742-5877
Regional Headquarters (Middle East)
Jebel Ali Free Zone, South,
Plot No. S20118, Road SW101,
Jebel Ali, Dubia, P.O. Box 262970,
United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: +971-4-807-888
India Head Office at Mumbai, India
Plot No. 6-A, Shyam Nagar,
Off JVLR Majas Village,
Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai – 400060, India
Contact Number: (+91-22) 2827 6200
Hub facility at Bangalore, India
001, Ground Floor, Aisats Building,
Gate No : 02, KIAL, Bangalore – 560300, India
Contact Numbers: 080-46177901, 080-46177902, 080-46177903 / 904 / 924 / 925, 080-46177913 / 919
Get in touch via email : you can visit the following link at https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input?loc=en_IN and fill out a short form to provide your email details so that the relevant team can get in touch with you, depending upon the category of issue you face (you need to fill in the specific details while submitting the form) or you can write an email at [email protected].
You can get in touch with the customer support team at UPSers for the following in addition to many more reasons:
- If you are unable to access or edit your profile
- If the link is broken
- If there is an error in viewing paycheck
- If you need assistance regarding login
- If you have query relating to any other issues relating to browser
- If the portal at www.upsers.com is down
Further, you need to be clear with the eligibility criteria to be part of the www.upsers.com community, which is:
- You should be a UPS employee, could be active or inactive in the region of the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada. You can also be a retired UPS employee.
- Your employment should entitle you with the IGEMS employee ID.
- If you separate from UPS, then you are eligible to access www.upsers.com until the following year’s month of June.
- If you are a UPS vendor having a CRN ID.
Therefore, if you still are left with any residual doubts, feel free to get in touch with the customer support team using any of the above credentials and the team would be happy to assist you in the most efficient manner.