If you are a UPS employee/vendor, www.upsers.com is the official platform for you to avail of various facilities and benefits that come with it. The portal not only lets you be well-informed about the day-to-day updates at UPS, but also helps you perform tasks such as raising tickets, managing employee benefits, request leaves, payroll information, and much more! To be part of this online community, you need to register yourself with the UPS’s online portal available at www.upsers.com. Here is all you need to know about the process to register and login to your UPSers online portal.
Step-by-step process to login to your UPSers account:
- Visit the official page for UPS employees/vendors at www.upsers.com.
- Choose your preferred language out of the 17 given options.
- Now, click on “Login” towards the top-right of the page.
- Thereafter you are supposed to enter your USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Click on login, and you will be redirected to the online portal of UPS.
But, how to generate yourself a USER ID and PIN? Here’s how:
In case you are a UPS employee and new to the UPSers platform, having no idea about the login credentials such as USER ID and PASSWORD. Here is the step-by-step process you need to follow to successfully login to your UPS online portal for employee/vendor.
- Visit www.upsers.com
- Click on the button, “Login help.”
- On this page, scroll down to the “New User and PIN” button and click on it.
- Thereafter, you will be required to enter information such as which department do you work in, type of employee, date of enrollment, last name, date of birth, employment ID, and much more.
- Once you enter the details mentioned above, the page will display your PIN on the screen, note it down.
With this, you are all set to use these login credentials (USER ID and PIN) to register yourself to the UPS employee/vendor online portal. Hereinbelow is the process of doing the same.
Registration for new UPSers users
Once you generate yourself your UPSers USER ID and PIN, you will have to follow the below steps to register yourself to the portal.
- Visit www.upsers.com
- Choose your desired language.
- Enter the USER ID and PIN (Password) that you generated in the previous step and then click on “login.”
- You will be required to agree to the T&Cs at this juncture.
- Thereafter, provide various information such as your working email ID, employee ID, challenge question and answers to them, and a strong and secure password.
Now, finally, with these credentials (USER ID and PASSWORD), you are all set to login to your UPSers online portal and avail of the benefits and facilities it provides to you.
United Parcel Services or UPS makes sure that all its employees have an effortless system to perform their routine tasks associated with their employment. Hence, by following the steps mentioned above to register and login to your UPSers account at www.upsers.com, you enroll yourself in the UPS community!